Package includes enough flowers, vases and all supplies necessary to create
- 1 Bridal Bouquet
- 5 Bridesmaids Bouquets
- 6 Boutonnieres
- 10 Centerpieces
- 1 Head Table Arrangement
- 8 Hours in our design studio
- 1 Hour of professional design help
- Storage of your designed items in our cooler
- Sample of your centerpiece
- Recipes for all designs
- 100 Red/Orange Bicolor Tulips
- 50 Hot Pink Ranunculus
- 30 Orange Ranunculus
- 70 Craspedia
- 20 Orange Freesia
- 20 Red Anemone
- 60 Mixed Color Zinnia or Marigold
- 40 Coral Mini Gerbera
- 50 Fuchsia Gypsy Dianthus
- 4 Bunches Feather Eucalyptus
- 5 Bunches Nagi Fern
- 6 Cylinder Vases for bouquets
- 11 Cylinder Vases for Centerpieces and Head Table
- Ribbon, Tape, Bags, Pins, Etc.
How it works
Packages must be purchased and paid in full no later than 30 days prior to your event date.
All DIY Wedding Packages are delivered directly to The Flower Room. The flowers arrive dry and in boxes. Flowers will be available for processing by you or your associates on the Tuesday prior to your weekend event date. The time it takes for you to process your flowers is included in the hours allotted in your package. Ie: If it takes 3 hours to process your flowers, you have 5 hours remaining to design. All design and processing time must be coordinated with The Flower Room at least 21 days prior to your event date.
Before any processing or designing can begin, a liability waiver must be signed by each person entering the space. Our event contract must also be signed by the purchaser before any flowers can be ordered by The Flower Room.
All designs are made entirely by the wedding party. The Flower Room bares no responsibility for the quality or design of the finished products. We calculate in a small margin for error by adding a extra blooms to each package. This ensures that by following the recipes provided, there will be enough flowers for all pieces included. A sample of your centerpiece and all recipes will be available at our studio while you design!
A staff member of The Flower Room will be on site at all times while designs are being created. We are there to be sure your time is filled with fun and laughter, and that everyone in your party is safe. If there is something more that can be done to make your experience better, let the staff member know and check out our add on services!
Optional Add-On Services
- Additional bouquets or boutonnieres – Ask for pricing
- Flowers processed by a Flower Room employee $150
- Additional prepping or design hours in our studio $25/hr
- Additional design help $60/hr
- Delivery and Setup at your venue – Ask for pricing